Minggu, 29 Mei 2011

my daily activity

You can call me Rick, I am scholar in Gunadarma University,

And this is my daily activity.
I get up early everyday, then I clean my room
After that, I prepare my breakfast of coffee, if there’s time I help my mom

I go to campus every Monday, Thursday, and Friday

On Tuesday, I can enjoy my solitude at home

I get a holiday on Wednesday, so I visited my friend's house, I saw my friend he repaired an old motorcycle

And every Sunday I go to church

So, that’s my daily activity, I love my life. Thanks God.



Analyzes:

1. Present Tense :
I get up early everyday
I go to campus every Monday, Thursday, Friday
And every Sunday I go to church

2. Past tense :
I visited my friend's house
I saw my friend he repaired an old motorcycle

3. Adverbial Clause :
Condition ( If ) :
if there’s time I help my mom
Time (After ) :
After that, I prepare my breakfast of coffee
Cause ( Because ):
After that, I prepare my breakfast of coffee, because I like coffee